Sunday, May 29, 2011

Residents give thumbs up to development for safety, good views and new friends

Maggie Fitton, aged 74, said: "I am on the top floor and I have a lovely view. I can see The Britannia and Stoke station. It looks like Blackpool illuminations at night. I used to live in a terrace in Campbell Road and the maintenance was too much for me."

Margaret Knight, aged 73, said: "Everything about this place is great, I have trouble with my knee but the lifts are ideal and I feel completely safe here. The car park is well lit and I have lots of friends. We come to the restaurant for Sunday roast every week."

April Heath, aged 59, who works as a carer, said: "I moved in here because I'm thinking of my future after I retire.

"If my husband or I need care in the future it can be accommodated here and it won't be a struggle."

Lillian Dulson, aged 61, said: "I was having difficulties getting up and down the stairs in my council house.

"This is much better because I've got the company of people my age rather than all the young ones on a council estate."



Source: http://rss.feedsportal.com/c/32715/f/503368/s/155a2c55/l/0L0Sthisisstaffordshire0O0Cnews0CResidents0Ethumbs0Edevelopment0Esafety0Egood0Eviews0Enew0Efriends0Carticle0E360A60A920Edetail0Carticle0Bhtml/story01.htm

West Bromwich Albion Stock markets Protest Transfer window Twitter Belarus

No comments:

Post a Comment