Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hun to stay at SuperSport

Coach Gavin Hunt has confirmed he will be stay at SuperSport United, after recent speculation that he may be joining Sundowns.

|||

Coach Gavin Hunt, in a statement to the media on Tuesday, confirmed he will be remaining with SuperSport United, after recent speculation that he may be joining Mamelodi Sundowns.

“In recent days, there has been widespread media speculation regarding my future with Supersport United and more specifically linking me with a possible move to Mamelodi Sundowns,” said Hunt.

“I wish to confirm that I was indeed approached by Mamelodi Sundowns during the course of last week and that I was, with the knowledge of Supersport United, engaged in negotiations with them.

“I have subsequently advised Supersport United of my intention to remain with the club,” he said.

Hunt added that he was fully committed to working towards achieving further milestones with the club and looked forward to being part of their bright future. – Sapa

Source: http://www.iol.co.za/hun-to-stay-at-supersport-1.1076513

Opera Egypt Florida Global climate talks John Barnes Butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment